For Linux geeks: This means the fatal dose of Penguin Mints seems to be about 300 or more mints. At 75 mints per tin, you'd need to down 4 tins to get there, and I bet you'd feel really bad after finishing off just the first tin.
All these facts and many many more are at the Caffine FAQ.
437.   How do I wash a feather comforter?
435.   What is a lezzie lad or dyke dude? (lezzielad and dykedudes unite!)   [jake/2006-06-19]
433.   My boss has developers that use SOAP? How can I help them debug their lame web2.0 non-sense? (Or how can i search inside a given http session for a string using tethereal?)   [jake/2006-05-24]
415.   what is a tabulator   [ross/2004-10-17]
410.   What is naked sushi? What is Nyataimori? What is Nyotaimori? Or how do I ask for a "Naked Sushi" bar?   [jake/2006-05-21] ( novalis/2005-03-30 )
332.   What is the best hostel to stay at while in Amsterdam?   [jake/2002-10-25]
330.   what is a terrible feeling to have when you are hung over?   [jake/2002-10-11]
302.   How can I raise my website's placement on google?   [macki/2002-01-20]
290.   what is the maximum temperature for a socket 370 pentium 3?   [jesse/2001-11-27]
284.   whats the best way to encode MP3s on linux?   [jesse/2001-11-13]
261.   Which companies belong to the DVD Copy Control Association (DVD CCA) as of 08-2001?   [rupe/2001-08-03]
229.   How do I convert a conventional laser pointer to a modulated laser?   [rupe/2001-05-29]
218.   how do I make my page appear in web search results?   [josh/2001-05-08] ( strick/2001-05-08 )
154.   How can I integrate PGP5 functionality into the pine mail reader?   [rupe/2000-12-27]
140.   What was programming the Royal McBee LGP-30 like?   [rupe/2000-10-25]
121.   What time is it?   [rupe/2000-09-18] ( josh/2001-04-03 strick/2001-03-10 )
97.   Where can I find WAP/WML resources on the net?   [rupe/2000-06-06]
43.   How much coffee/Mountain Dew can you drink before dying?   [robey/2002-12-06]