a) can't choose which number you want tapped.
b) you can't talk at the same time you're tapping.
Please note that wiretapping is illegal, and this is for educational purposes only. OK amp, let me out.
First type 904059, then menu, yes, 1, RCL, yes, "8300** (** any two numbers)", yes, then 86 it by typing 86.
to kill it type RCL, 3, and yes. Found this on my friend Adam's website Sigmonic.com written by Goatleg
402.   What is Rape Juice?
393.   What does a pedestrian crossing light mean?   [overcode/2003-11-08]
375.   What are two indispensable websites for traveling Europe?   [jake/2003-09-22]
360.   How can I keep my Alcohol-Laced Yak Beverage cold on a hot, sunny day?   [goodwill/2003-06-02]
353.   Can you show me something interesting with apt-cache and graphivz?   [jake/2003-03-01]
349.   Hey my money just got ripped off by my bank. They said I made a debit but I didn't!   [jake/2003-02-21]
335.   What is Bob?   [gopherdave/2002-11-04]
327.   What is a great little script to use when airboxing (wardriving, warchalking, etc)   [jake/2002-10-05]
286.   What's the best Thai Restaurant in Atlanta? (Zab-e-Lee!)   [strick/2001-11-14]
285.   I use gnome, my soundcard died, lots of things need sound to run! what do i do?   [jesse/2001-11-13]
232.   Where can i find a stamp sized ethernet web server for (barely)less than $100?   [sidd/2001-05-30]
179.   How can I become a hacker?   [strick/2001-06-21] ( rupe/2001-02-28 )
114.   Where's a good place to find advice about 401(k) plans?   [rupe/2000-08-07]
88.   Where can I see the adventures of Pumpkin at 2600?   [josh/2001-04-04]
85.   What's another good PCS email utility?   [rupe/2001-03-28]
67.   Where are all the IN-N-OUTs around here?   [strick/2000-02-23]
16.   Where are the SF Bay Area Cypherpunk physical meetings?   [strick/2001-04-08]
9.   Where is matt.html's home page?   [strick/2000-01-18]