What is the official scale for grading Yak parties?
Festivity Level 1: Your guests are chatting amiably with each other, admiring your Christmas-tree ornaments, singing carols around the upright piano, sipping at their drinks and nibbling hors
Festivity Level 2: Your guests are talking loudly -- sometimes to each other, and sometimes to nobody at all, rearranging your Christmas-tree ornaments, singing "I Gotta Be Me" around the
upright piano, gulping their drinks and wolfing down hors d'oeuvres.
Festivity Level 3: Your guests are arguing violently with inanimate objects, singing "I can't get no satisfaction," gulping down other peoples' drinks, wolfing down Christmas tree ornaments and
placing hors d'oeuvres in the upright piano to see what happens when the little hammers strike.
Festivity Level 4: Your guests, hors d'oeuvres smeared all over their naked bodies are performing a ritual dance around the burning Christmas tree. The piano is missing.
Most Yak parties never seem to go above a 3... a good party with lots of Pagans will reach Level 4 fairly quickly, however.
Read more of
Frequently Questioned Answers   (mod.2010-02-10)
355.   How can I make my debian box into a bad ass media player?
327.   What is a great little script to use when airboxing (wardriving, warchalking, etc)
315.   How the do you crack (802.11b) WEP keys in linux? (and other havoc)
289.   How do I install a CPAN module in Perl?
248.   what font does jesse use for coding?
( robey/2001-06-26 )
217.   Why must I use NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries?
202.   Where's a good place to get custom and hard to find computer cables in the Bay Area?
156.   Where did Sprint come from?
153.   Where can I find Windows drivers for the Baystack 660 802.11 PC Card?
55.   How can i find out what other websites have links to my website?
35.   What are HAW FLAKES?